or text EDIE to 70300 to donate £3
Cheque donations should be made payable to Edie’s Butterfly Appeal and sent to EBA, 30 Salters, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 4NX.
Set Up A Direct Debit
We rely 100% on voluntary donations to fund medical research into ependymoma brain tumour research. If you would like to make a regular contribution by direct debit, you can do so through the CCLG website or by contacting Karen Napier at CCLG stating Edie’s Butterfly Appeal as your direct debit cause on email@example.com
Enjoy Online Shopping?
Why not join our many supporters who raise funds every month by shopping through easyfundraising. Choose from hundreds of online retailers who donate a percentage of your sale price every time you make a purchase without cost to you. Visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk and choose Edie’s Butterfly Appeal as your cause.
Become A Fundraiser
If you would like to set up your own fundraising event, personal challenge or fundraise for a special occasion on our behalf, you can set up your own fundraising page linked to our appeal.
If you would like some ideas on a fundraising challenge, need help securing a place at a national event or would like one of our fundraising packs, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Set Up A Fundraising Page
• Choose from organised event, personal challenge or special occasion
• Under My Charity, choose Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group
• Go to Create Your Page. Input a user name. This is now your log-in for when you want to edit your page.
• Go to Amend My Page. Click on Your Selected Cause. A drop down menu will then appear. Choose Edie’s Butterfly Appeal.
• Customise your page using words/logo and image of Edie available to download from our website. Your page is now set up and linked to EBA.
Get your company, organisation or business on board and become one of our official Edie’s Butterfly Appeal sponsors.
You can choose from sponsoring one of our main events such as The Butterfly Ball, which occurs every two years, or choose our appeal as your annual charity to support.
Email email@example.com for more information.
If your company or organisation is a member of a charity matching scheme we would love to hear from you. Many large banks and companies will match every £ raised at a specific event (up to a limit of £1,000). If you would like to discuss how you can charity match, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org